12/13/2013

A Family Affair: The Duck Boot

Hello, how is everyone this lovely Friday? Sorry, about my absence for the past two days, I have exams next week and we have been hardcore reviewing all week. So while I was studying I had a strange realization: my Moma, my Daddy, and I all have out own pair of duck boots.

Left to right: Mine, Moma's, and my Daddy's

My Daddy recently got his out after the snow we recently had. This is only after them being in our back room for a few years. He has the 6 inch Men's Bean Boots. By the looks of it, he got these before I was born…

I took my Moma's duck boots hostage last year because I didn't have a pair of my own. The pari in the picture is of the are a earlier form of these. But she also has another pair that aren't exactly boots, but L.L. Bean's Bean Rubber Moc. They are in the back of her car incase she is at work and it starts to snow. She is not one of those people who likes to wear her Tory Burch Reva's in the snow.

I got mine in October and have worn them so much. I have the 8" Women's Bean Boots in Tan/Navy. I liked the navy more because I have more navy things them brown things. But just look at the difference between my pair and my Moma's pair.

Thank you for reading and have a preptastic weekend.

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment