12/24/2013

Happy Anniversary to My Parents!!

Twenty two years ago today, my parents got married. Yes, my Parents got married on Christmas Eve, and my Moma's parents got married on Christmas Eve-Eve.


My parents met two days after Valentines Day of 1991, on a blind date. My Daddy has always said that four hours after he met my mother he knew he was going to marry her. After my mother took a steak knife to the box of Cracker Jack's that my father so artfully hide her engagement ring in, they set a date to be married: December 24. Forty years and one day after my Moma's parents got married. 

About seven and a half years after that Christmas Eve, the had this little bundle of joy: 

I get the sassiness from my Moma…

Yes, I looked like an old man in a dress. But I was adorable! I really wouldn't be here if it were not for Christmas! I have had a great day, I hope everyone else has too! Have a Preptastic Christmas tomorrow!! Thank you for reading! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment