2/24/2014

Butter London Nail Lacquers

This entire week I am on what is called my Winter Break. Pretty much a time were people can go skiing and to warm places like Turks & Caicos.  I have had a lot of time today to look at blogs, sleep, eat, and just plan veg. I love it! It is so nice! Something that I have also been going has been looking at nail polish colors and brands. I found this really cool and edgy brand called Butter London. Here are some of my favorite colors:











Aren't the colors and their names, just make you go "Hmmmm"? They are vibrant, but not gaudy, sophisticated, but also silly and fun. You saw my favorites. What are some of yours? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

1 comment:

  1. I only buy Butter London nail polish - it is a 3 free company.

    ReplyDelete