2/17/2014

Contessa Flats from Jack Rogers




Jack Rogers has done it again! They have made me love not only their summer sandals even more, but also their new Contessa Flats! Aren't these just the perfect little pair of flats to through on with a pair of jeans and tunic for a warm-but-not-warm enough March or April day? I think that they are just so elegant and timeless. I feel like they belong on a beach in Italy or Greece watching the sun set.

I have noticed recently that the company of Jack Rogers is really trying to broaden their non summer shoes. I think that all of their shoes, summer, spring/fall, or winter, They are all just so adorable! Who else can not resist these perfect flats from Jack Rogers?

Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

1 comment: