2/05/2014

Leopard Print Love

Last week, my Kiki Ballet Flats in leopard print from J.Crew came in and I immediately had the perfect outfit in mind. 



Since this outfit involved jeans, I had to wait and wear this preptastic outfit on Friday. But I got so many complements on it. I thought that this was an outfit that gave an edge of classically modern. It is not completely what you would see on the runway today, but also not what you would see in the women's magazines of the 1950's and 1960's. It weirdly timeless, but strangely chic and on the edge.

Leopard print has been making a big appearance in my life lately. My iPhone case is leopard print:


I have always loved leopard print, cheetah print, zebra print, etc., but this year I have noticed that animal prints have really been trending lately. I think one of the main reasons why I love animal prints like leopard is because it is a stunning show stopper, it makes people turn and notice you in a good way. I have never been a very plain person, I have always loved bright colors and strange prints. I have always looked good in not-so-ordinary things. I am a firm believer in what you wear is a reflection of your personality, so always wear something that you would want to meet someone that you have never meet before to make a good impression.

Who loves leopard print, too? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv 

2 comments:

  1. Loving the leopard print! Those shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading!
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete