2/03/2014

Currently Obsessed With: Tortoise Shell

Something that I have always found so classy and timeless has been tortoise shell. It will never go out of style. My Moma's glasses (when she wears them, which isn't very often) are tortoise shell, my glasses are tortoise shell. I have a tortoise shell head band, and braclete. But other then that, there is not a lot of other stuff out there that is tortoise shell. I have finally found more things that are tortoise shell at the lovely online boutique of Design Darlings!



I am in love with these two pieces. You see tortoise shell occasionally, but you never really realize that it is tortoise shell. That is why I love it. it is unique, but common. Modern, but classic. simple, but elegant. Who just loves tortoise shell? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment