2/11/2014

The Flu

So, I have the flu. For the second year in a row, even though I got a flu shot both times. I literally feel like I have been ran over by a steam roller. I sound even worse. I wound like have have smoked a pack a day for 30 years. I went to my pediatrician yesterday and when you see a teenage who can nearly keep seating up straight you get a lot of sorry looks. My doctor said that the system failed me twice by me having the flu two years in row with a flu shot. 

Just for everyones amusement.

The one thing that is different from this year is that I am actually able to stay awake more then to eat dinner or take a shower. I have been getting my own food, sitting up on my own, getting out of bed with out my Moma having to take the blanket away from me.

The one up side to having the flu this week has had to have been being able to watch the Olympics. My Moma and I really got in the women's Ice Hockey game last night. USA beat Switzerland, 9-0!! We both really wanted them to get in to a fist fight. Figure Skating has also been really good. Has there ever been a time in your life when you have been sick and you are just dead to the world? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment