2/26/2014

You Are My Sunshine

So being off this week I have been able to do somethings around the house. I have been meaning to hang this one print that I got from Etsy, and I finally did it.


The print I got from Pearl and Pastries Etsy shop. I love this print because it "Your Are My Sunshine" was a song that my grandma sang to me when I was little. I always loved the song and when I found this print I instantly fell in love with it. Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

2 comments:

  1. I love this song also! It was my friend's song to her daughter that had Gaucher Disease. We sang it at her funeral, so now it makes me cry every time! Okay, enough sadness! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog! loving it, definitely followed =] love that frame btw!

    ReplyDelete