2/14/2014

Warby Parker Home Try-on: Sunnies

I. Love. Warby Parker!!! That is all I should have to say for this post, but because I like to talk, I won't just say that. Last week, when I was not infected with the flu, I order five pairs of sunglasses and five pair of normal glasses from Warby Parker through their Home Try-on program. I have to say that it was so easy and so simple.

4 Simple Steps of Warby Parkers Home Try-on Program
1) Order online.
2) They arrive at your door step.
3) Your try the glasses on, take pictures of them. Decide which ones you want.
4) Send them back, which they even give you the label.

That is it. Easy-peasy lemon squeezey.

For my five pairs i decided to go with a few that I know I would like, and some that are totally not me.






So the ones that I picked out that were more not like me were the Madison's and the Quimby's. I really liked the Madisons actually, but not so much the Quimby, just because they don't suit my face. Not having cheek bones makes finding glasses a tad difficult. Not having cheek bones are why square frames look good on me. Which ones do you think look the best on me? You can also tell me which ones you really don't like, it won't hurt my feelings. I would love to hear what y'all think!!

I love all the glasses, they are just so cute. One of the reasons why I love Warby Parker, they maybe styled after the glasses of the Beat Generation, but they have this timeless air about them. Anyone young or old, hipster or prepster, can wear them. Has anyone ever tried Warby Parkers home try-on? Would you try Warby Parkers Home Try-on? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day.

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

2 comments:

  1. Love the Ames on you...So cute!! Jasper would be my second choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice! And thank you for reading!
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete