2/13/2014

A Family Affair: Snow!!

I got a little stir crazy today, and I was already feeling better so I decided I wanted to go out side, and I did. And it snowed. A lot. My Moma, Daddy and I all wrapped up, put our Duck Boots on, and went out.



My family is really weird in that we love to drive in snow. But we know how to drive in snow. It looks like we weren't the only ones. It was a really good day! As you can guess we were in that part of the country who was hit by snow last night, and we are getting more now. I took the picture of the yard stick this afternoon and I couldn't believe my eyes. 8 INCHES!!!! Everyone stay safe, and stay warm! So what is your favorite part of the snow? Did it snow were you live? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!


Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

3 comments:

  1. We got 22 inches last i checked. Luckily we have four wheel drive! Glad you had fun today, but you need to get rid of that hat. Nasty Hoos. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W.O.W! 22 Inches. It makes our 8 look minuscule! What can I say, love run deep in families who love the Hoo's! Thank you for reading!
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete
  2. LOVE your sweet, preppy dress in the picture!! Glad you guys had fun in the snow! (And, I LOVE your blog!)

    ReplyDelete