8/20/2013

Back-to-School Binder Covers!!!

So last night, my Moma and I went back-to-school shopping! I bought binders, paper, pens, scissors, white out, you name, I probably bought it. I also had to buy a $100 calculator for Algebra II/Trig. and of course I bought it in Pink!

Today, what I did was make binder covers for all of my binders. But these are no ordinary binder covers, they are Lilly Pulitzer binder covers!


So what I did was go online and search "Lilly Pulitzer prints," after I saved them to my hard-drive I went to Microsoft Word and Inserted each picture in to the page, all of them on separate pages. Some were meant to be laptop wall paper so I had to rotate them 90 degrees. I made the picture fit the page, and inserted a square shape box and made it white. I then put the name of the class into the square. 




For the sides of the binder sides I cropped them to be .25 less of an inch then the actual size, so for a 2 inch binder I cropped it to be 1.75 inches. I did the same thing with the squares and just adjusted the font size. 



So here are the patterns that I used!

Ahoy There

A Little Leg

Lucky Charms

You Gotta Regatta

Let's Cha Cha 

I hope that this post has been helpful! So tomorrow I will do a post about my new watch! Thank you for reading and see you tomorrow! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

1 comment:

  1. How do you get a true color on your Lilly Pulitzer prints when using your home printer?

    Thanks Daphne

    ReplyDelete