8/05/2013

My Favorite Bloggers: Part 1

I have decided to make a new segment thing about my favorite bloggers. And since I am in Disney this week, I will be having a three part segment of two of my favorite bloggers on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Hope you enjoy part 1 of 3!

I started this blog 2 months ago because I was inspired by the blogs and bloggers who I already knew and read. Here are my favorite bloggers some who I found before I started The Total Prepster and some that I have found because of The Total Prepster.

The College Prepster


The College Prepster is one of my absolute favorite blogs to read. I always look forward to looking and see what Carly has posted today and what it is about. She and Summer Wind are the two people who made me want to start blogging. they inspired me to just do it and post what I like and what i think my readers will like. They are defiantly my Blogger role models.

Summer Wind


Summer Wind my not post the largest post, but they are always things that i am interested in and can see what i like from her recommendations. She is the reason that I never use my name, only mSv and I don't really tell y'all anything to personal, like what city I live in or what high school I got to, she always signs her posts "sCe." Like I said, Summer Wind and College Prep inspired me to start this blog and start to blog about all things preppy! She is one of my internet role models.

I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading! Wednesday you will see two more of my favorite bloggers! See you tomorrow!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment