8/07/2013

My Favorite Bloggers: Part 2

As promised on Monday, here is part 2 of My Favorite Bloggers! Hope you enjoy!

Bowties & Boatshoes


What can I say about Bowties & Boatshoes... Well, they maybe the only boy-run prep blog. They alway have great posts for boys that can sometimes be carried over to girls styles. This is the blog that gave me the idea to get my Daddy a bow tie for his birthday in March.

Classy Girls Wear Pearls

Classy Girls Wear Pearls is run by the girlfriend of Kiel James Patrick who makes the supper cute bow tie bracelets, Sarah Vickers. She always has supper cute posts and her Instagram posts are so fun! I also like the name!!!

So on Friday I will post part 3 of My Favorite Bloggers segments. Thank you for reading and see you tomorrow!!!

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment