8/06/2013

New Shoes!!!

A while ago College Prep had a post about this shoe company called Loly in the Sky. I looked at what shoes they had and I found these supper cute loafers that have lobsters on the toe!! They are so cute!! 

Adali are $39.99

They have "L"s on the side of the heals too!!!! 

The shoes are may be cute, but the presentation was also cute!! Something that my Moma has always taught me that the how you present your self to people is the most important thing, because your outfit or clothes show a lot about you and your personality. The ways that these shoes were presented in such a creative and modern way I was supper impressed about how they were presented and of the box in general. 






Another thing that you can tell Loly in the Sky is proud of is that all of their shoes are made in Mexico. Personaly, if something can't be made here in America, have it be made in somewhere besides China. Some people would be out raged because the box dosen't say "Made in the U.S.A." but I think anything is better then "Made in China." 




Thank you for reading and see you tomorrow! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment