8/30/2013

School: The First Week!

Well I have been back to the grind of school and tennis, and I have to say I miss being able to get out of bed at noon and go to bed at 1AM. Monday was my first day of school. I am loving my new school year and my friend aMt came to my school this year, she and I used to swim on the same swim team she is my best friend!!!

All I have worn to school this week has been Lilly dresses, Jack Rogers, J.Crew shorts, and Ralph Lauren button downs! I have had a crazy week between homework and starting tennis. I have had to get up a 5:45 every morning to take a shower and in the summer I normally get up at 9 or 9:30 and take a shower around noon.

This school year everyone will know what is mine. I have monogramed most things.

I have my phone charger, my planer, and my calculator all monogramed. 

I also have my laptop charger monogramed because a lot of people at FA have Mac's and it would get really confusing. And it matches the monogram on my laptop so! 

Even though we have a Honor Code at FA, all of us have the same things, like calculators, chargers, and I have seen three girls with the same planer. Plus I am on the Honor Council so I have to more or less be the poster child for "I will not lie, cheat, or steal." 

Everyone have a great Labor Day week end and I will do a post about what class I am taking, and the teachers, and all the stuff this weekend. I am going to my Grandparents house, or my Grandmothers house, I guess. I can't believe my Poppy Sam has really been gone for almost a year now. But anyways it is a 5 hour drive non stop and I know my Moma and I will have to have a bathroom break at some point, so it will be more like 5 1/2 or 6 hours by the time we get there. And I still have to pack.

This weekend I will also try to write some posts that I can just post really quickly next week. Thank you for reading! And have a great last weekend of summer!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment