8/15/2013

Quotes! Part 1

I love quotes. I think that a really good quote is not about what its talking about, it is about how it makes you feel and how you can relate to it. Here are some quotes that I love and that I can relate to, and some are just for fun!


So last year the head of my school (like the principal) had every teacher print out their favorite quote and hang it up in their class room. This quote was in my Geometry teacher, Mrs. G's room. I looked at this quote every single day last year, and by the end of the year this was quote was the most meaningful quote that i have every heard.


Coco Chanel has always been one of my idles. She never let a man define her, she was her own person, and was a visionary of fashion. She redefined fashion for women, and created the infamous, Little Black Dress (LBD)! I love this quote because this is so true! 


If anyone has read this blog since al least last month, you know how much I love Lilly Pulitzer! I also love pink, and this quote my Lilly is something that I know is true!

Tomorrow I will do part two! Thank you for reading! Tell me in the comments whats your favoite quotes are or is!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment