8/23/2013

Quotes! Part 2

So a week ago I started the My Favorite quotes series. So here I am to finish it up!


This is one of my favorite quotes. I admire Albert Einstein so much because he was not only a dyslexic, and a 2E. He was believed in himself went one one believed him and his ideas. I also love this quote because this is so true. 


I love Disney world and Walt Disney. If you have seen my resent posts, My family and I go to Disney World every year for a week. He was also a dyslexic just like me! He had a dream and he pursued it. And it has changed the course of entertainment history! 


So of course everyone knows who Gandhi is. I love this quote because, you do have to the change that you wish to see in the world!


Winston Churchill is one of my political leaders in history. He gave the people of England hope during a war that was terrible and destructive! 


I just think that this panda is ADORABLE!!!!!! I just put it here for fun! Thank you for reading!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment