8/12/2013

I'm Back!!!

I had a fabulous time at Disney World, I am already counting down the days until I can go back. Here are some pictures from my trip!!!! 

The Magic Kingdom! 

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie, and Belle is my favorite Disney Princess! 

Me reliving the four years that I was Belle for Holloween! 

I think that I was the beauty in this picture!!! Hopefully I will one day find my Prince Charming! 

My Moma and I in front of the Beasts Castle!! 

My outfit one day, a Talbots shirt and J.Crew 4" Chico shorts, who says that you can't be stylish! 

Went incognito with a sombrero. 

I meet some Princesses!! 

Creeped on a kid who was in front of me in line and had a Guy Harvey shirt on. 

Saw the Golf Ball at Epcot!!! 

I had a lot of fun just riding rides and spending time with my family before I have to go back to school. So what fun things has everyone else been doing this summer? Share your fun summer trips in the comments!! Thank you for reading! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment