8/09/2013

My Favorite Bloggers: Part 3

Well, we have come to the end of this three part segment, for the week at least. I will probably do this again when I find some new bloggers that I really like. But here is a blogger who I found just last week that I think is really cool and good and more people should read it! 

PreppyOHgirl


So PreppyOHgirl I actually found on Instagram and them started following and reading her blog. She is like me, she started blogging this summer and she in high school, and plays tennis. So I really like her and her posts. This summer she actually went to London and had the opportunity to watch matches live at Wimbledon!

Thank you so much for reading and i hope you will also like all of the bloggers who I read and enjoy! I am coming back Sunday, so look for my Disney world post on Monday or Tuesday!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv 

1 comment:

  1. awe thanks! I just saw this and wish I saw it earlier:) I am nominating you for the Liebster award, so check out my next post!

    ReplyDelete