1/15/2014

10,000 Pageviews


After almost eight months at blogging, The Total Prepster has finally reached 10,000 pageviews!!!! Thank you everyone who has visited, no matter how many; once, twice, a hundred times. Thank you for every comment, read, and view. I have had pageviews form all around the world. 


Hello, USA, Russia, Malaysia, United Kingdom , Germany, Canada, China, Honduras, France, and Netherlands! 

So many things have happened in my life in the last eight months, but the one constant has been this blog. I first did it for fun, now I realize that it has helped me explore myself that I could have never done. I have learned how to write better, how to pull a post out of thin air, and how to reach an accidence much better. I would love to gain a bigger audiance. Any one have any suggestions to how I could reach more people? Anything that you really liked that I did and think that I should to something similar? 

Thank you every one 10,000 times for being a part of my life these past eight months. Have a preptastic day! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so adorable. Best of luck in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Best of luck to you, too!
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete