1/27/2014

SmartWool Hiking Socks

With this arctic weather that is hitting the south this week, and the snow that my area got last week, I have been wearing my Duck Boots. Since I do not have the insulated Duck Boots, I wear SmartWool Medium hiking socks.


I absolutely love these socks! They are so soft and warm that my feet feel like they are in a tropical paradise. Like I said, I have been wearing them almost nonstop for the past week because it has been so cool wear I live. The inside of the SmartWool socks are not like you would think wool would be, itchy, they are super soft and non-itchy. Unless you have a very bad allergy to wool, these socks may not even bother you. The socks are not very thick, just a little thicker then your normal pair of socks.

I highly recommend these socks to any one who has Duck Boots or is planing to go camping anytime soon. Is there anyone out there who's feet are freezing? Anyone who wants a pair of these SmartWool socks? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment