1/17/2014

Twenty Facts About Me


One // I love cooking especially baking. I did a lot of baking and cooking during my Holiday break. 

Two // I have to sleep in shorts and a t-shirt under the covers or else I am either to cold or to hot to sleep. 

Three // I am an only child of a only child and a Daddy who has a sister who is thirteen years younger then he is. My nana also has a brother, but tends to ignore and deny that she has one. 

Four // I have a pair of Dansko Clogs and I wear them around the house and around time some times. I don't care if people think they are tacky, because they aren't! 

Five // I have a boys name because my Moma's father died when she was twenty-three. 

Six // I am a long range planner. I already know what I want to do for a living and what I want to name my children. But I don't have a clue about what I am going to wear tomorrow.  

Seven // Every time I have gone to the beach I have gotten an ear infection afterwards. 

Eight // I have very distinct hand writing that I have tried to change over the years, but never can.

Nine // I have never broken a bone (*knock on wood*)!

Ten // I have never met someone with the same first or middle name as me, excluding my family.

Eleven // Never been kissed.

Twelve // I take Latin as a "foreign" language, even thought it is not spoken anywhere in the modern world, unless you count the Vatican.

Thirteen // I sort of have an obsession with jewelry and things that sparkle… and it probably doesn't help having ADD either.

Fourteen // My favorite day of the week is Tuesday.

Fifteen // I am a May baby! I was also born a day after my grandfathers birthday.

Sixteen // I am only 5' 3", but I am taller then my Moma by about and inch.

Seventeen // I had braces for two and half years, and none of you will ever see the pictures because I have burned them all….

Eighteen // My great-great-great grand father was a colonel in the Second South Carolina Rifles during the War Between the States, and was a founding trustee of Clemson University.

Nineteen // I love to play solitaire and sudoko.

Twenty // I am 50% italian, and the other 50% is English, Irish, and Scottish. But 100% American.

Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is a great Language to take in school! I am able to read Spanish and French a little because I have taken Latin for three years. I has helped my English/spelling skills and I have learned so much about culture. Thank you for reading! And I love you blog!
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete
  2. Did you really burn the pictures????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them…. Thank you for reading!
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete