1/31/2014

Currently in Love With: J.Crew Leopard Print Kiki Ballet Flats

I have had my eye on J.Crew's sale area for months in the hopes that the Kiki Ballet flats would finally be in my price range to buy. It just happened that they finally were, and they were in my size! Obviously I grabbed them up as fast as I could, because I am head over heels in love with them!


They are just so adorable and so classy that I couldn't pass them up again. I love leopard print, my phone case is leopard print! The little bows are just another plus to these perfect shoes! Who else is obsessed with animal prints? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

3 comments:

  1. Love these!! I got the Kiki glitter flats to wear on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really just the perfect pair of flats! Thank you for reading!
      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous flats, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete