1/21/2014

Loly in the Sky: Fernanda Loafers


I just love Loly in the Sky! I asked for these shoes for Christmas, and because I have the best parents in the world, I got them. But I didn't get everything I wanted. Not by any means. I was really happy that I got these. These are so versatile that I can wear them with jeans, a casual skirt, or just a normal school outfit. I have another pair of Loly shoes that I talked about in the this post. They are super comfortable and really easy to wear. They remind me of Toms a lot, I don't know why, but they do.

I have already said how much I love these shoes, but they are just a pair of shoes that makes people take a double take, and say, "I have never seen shoes like that." They are classic chic with a modern twist. What do you think? Love them or hate them? Who wants a pair? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

2 comments: