1/03/2014

Great Speakers

For Christmas my Daddy got me a DIGIX miniBOOM. I love it because it uses Bluetooth to connect, it is rechargeable, and can attach to most surfaces. In addition it is water resestence so you can attach it to the wall of the shower, or have it next to the pool in the summer time.

I fell in love with this speaker, it is about the size of a fist, but has amazing sound quality! I can have the bathroom door closed and have the shower running and you can hear it all over the house. My Moma actually had to come in and turn the volume down. It also has a microphone built-in so you can call. It can also hold a charge for up to 7 hours. They are also very affordable, and I bet will last a long time.


Who wants one of these speakers? Who also has one of these? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment