1/07/2014

The Bedside Table

Like most teenagers I spend a lot of time in my room. So something that I look at and us a lot is my bedside table. Since I think that something that a person looks at, uses everyday is a representation of a person and their personality.


On my own bedside table I have my alarm clock, lamp, some hand cream, an eos, a pencil cup that I got for Christmas this year, and a little dish with a quote on it. My alarm clock was a Christmas present from two years ago, it is one of my favorite present that I have ever gotten. The picture my Moma found and gave to me because the girl looks a lot like I did when I was little - I can just pass it off as me. The lamp is Vera Bradley from a few years ago.


I absolutely love the eos and the quote dish is so presecuoise. My Daddy bought it for me after I own my first school election in 6th grade. The quote on it is something that I all ways remember when ever I am running in an election, school or other wise. 


The pencil cup is the Monogramed Acrylic Pencil Cup from Design Darling, I also have the matching business card holder to match. I always have to have some hand lotion around. Playing tennis is tough on your hands, and my calluses are really bad on my palms.

You, as the reader, can know tell a lot more about me by what is on my bedside table. What is something that may be quirky or unique that you have on your bedside table that makes it yours? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment