1/02/2014

Mother-Daughter Day Shopping Trip!

My Moma and I have a tradition that between Christmas and New Years she and I go out for an entire day. Just me and her. Mother Daughter Day we just do fun things, like last year she took me to stage production of Les Miserables. I had so much fun! We stayed at a hotel, had dinner, and just hung out.

Unlike last year when my Moma had everything planed out, this year all we wanted to do was go and shop for clothes. My Moma had promised me that she would have taken me to the Ralph Lauren Outlet store and to the J. Crew Outlet that is right next to it. In the same outlet center, there is a Talbot outlet store, and a Kate Spade Store.

So on this shopping trip, there were some really great deals. So this is what i got on the shopping portion of the day.

From Ralph Lauren:






The first store we went to was the Ralph Lauren Factory Outlet. I wear my Ralph Lauren button-downs religiously. I travel in them, I wear them to school, around the house, you named I would most likely wear my Ralph Lauren button-downs there. My Moma promised me that we would go shopping. I just saw the cute pearl earrings and thought, "A girl can never have to many pearls."

From J. Crew:




Glittery-sequin shoes… now I can be a walking hazard for everyone around me. I have been wanting a pair of Etta Pumps for a while. 

Color-block Boatneck Tee (Similar)






So we weren't even intending on going to J. Crew, but I did walk away from it with 4 dresses. They are all such classic dresses that I can wear to school and to other places. My Favorite may have to be the Retro Ponte Dress, I just think it is so pretty.

From Kate Spade:


I just love there little bags…


These may be the cutes earrings I have ever seen! I love Kate Spade!

My Moma wanted to go to talbots, but all they do is stuff there outlet store with stuff that they wouldn't sell in their real stores. We then went to Chipolte, and then we went to the Ripley's Believe It or Not. My Moma and I had so much fun! Mother-Daughter Day is one of my favorite family traditions.

What are some of you favorite family traditions? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment