1/23/2014

The Moleskine: Timeless, Chic, and Utilitarian

They are small and compact, utilitarian and colorful, and most of all timeless. The had been around for years and years, and have never lost their usefulness or charm. They can be big, or they can be little. Lined or not lined. Colorful or black. No matter what size or color, they are always recognizable. They are Moleskines. 


I love Molskines! I can use them for school, for the blog, or just for life. For Christmas I asked for the two smaller Moleskines. The bigger one I bought for myself, so that I could use it for blog stuff. I will talk about how I use the Moleskines in my blog planning in another post. I think that there is something so chic about it. No mater if you are a brainiac, or a fashionesta, you will love Moleskines. 


I bought the monograms from an Etsy shop. I thought they needed something to make them mine. I was off of school because of snow and I thought why not get artsy with the pictures, so that is why I made a little photoshoot. Who can not live with out their Moleskine? Thank you for reading and have a preptastic day!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment