6/10/2013

8 Hours and My Favorite Fashion Sites

Hi everyone! How was your Monday? Mine was pretty tiring. I played tennis from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. After 8 hours of tennis I proceeded to do this when I got home:

I am a little tired... 

Yeah... What can I say, I didn't even make it up the stairs... 

But after a nice cold shower, I am ready to tell y'all about my favorite online fashion sites to visit!

Brooks Brothers


I love to shop online at Brooks Brothers because they always have something good! You can also shop for everyone in the family at Brooks Brothers! It is ingenious and fabulous! 

Lilly Pulitzer




Do I have to say anything else? You have things for the women, the men, and the kids! Plus, all the things are really cute! I think I am going to have to buy that bow tie for my Daddy for Father's Day! 

Country Club Prep 


I love Country Club Prep! They have so many designers and they always have good stuff! They always have fun things that you would not find if you were on the designers website. They have Jack Rogers to Havaianas, Southern March to Frat Collection! And they have one of my favorite words in their name: Prep! 

I could go on and on, but I won't for the sake of y'alls brains and for mine. Thank y'all for reading and come back tomorrow for another post! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment