6/17/2013

Let's Talk: Stationary

Hello! How was your Monday? If it is like any other Monday, it was probably  a rough one. Well, today, my Moma and I were running errands and I can across this:


But I also found this.

I made the sign myself.

I thought to myself; "This would be great for all of stationary." It was only $12.99, so I couldn't pass it up!

Let me tell you the the story of my stationary: I have too much stationary. End of story. Okay not really, but my stationary has been taking up a complete drawer in me desk, and under my desk, and a lot of other places in my room. Now I have a place that is perfect and fits most of my stationary into one place.

I thought while I was on the subject of stationary I would show y'all some of my stationary.

See it all fits! 


Okay, you can see I have a lot of monogramed stationary... In the lower right hand corner you can see the Lilly Pulitzer stationary!



And it fits all so nicely under my desk!!!!

Well, have a good day tomorrow y'all and see you tomorrow!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment