6/04/2013

Vera Bradley

I don't think I remember a time in my life that I have not owned a piece of Vera Bradley. When ever my family travels in the car, it is like Vera has thrown up in the back of our Volvo.

For Christmas, my parents bought me a Vera Bradley comforter for my bed. I was super excited to get that present!


Over the years, I have had Vera Bradley backpacks for school, pencil cases, note pads, laptop cases, suitcases, purses, wallets, duffel bags, hanging bags, toiletry bags, makeup bags, laundry bags, huge tote bags, pool bags, tennis racket cases, coin purses, hair straightener/curling iron  covers, and many other things that I am probably forgetten about.

The reason that I love Vera Bradley products so much is because they are utilitarian, pretty, and last a long time! When you buy something that is made by Vera Bradley you know that  it won't just last for a few months, it will last for years. I have had my Vera Bradley suitcase since I was in 1st grade! It has been on planes, in cars, carried up stairs, carried down stairs, and beaten up so much that it should be in shambles. But it not, because it is a Vera Bradley. 



Everyone knows how much you use your pencil case when in school.  I have been using my Vera Bradley pencil case for two years, and it still looks great (if you ignore the ink stain on one side - I forgot to cape one of my pens before putting it in my bag :(! It may look small, but it will hold a lot. I can fit ten pens/pencils (all different kinds), a big pink eraser, and four highlighters in it. That is all you really need. 

Vera Bradley is so versatile. I have seen young and old carrying Vera Bradley. Another good thing about Vera Bradley is that you don't have to have everything in the same pattern, it is acceptable to have a wide range of patterns, because by the time you need another purse, the styles, and the patterns have changed. 

Tomorrow's post will be about travel and the places I have been and the places I want to go! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment