6/03/2013

Currently Obsessed With: Bows!

My Daddy's birthday was in March, and I have been reading a lot of blogs at the time, especially College Prep.  I had this great idea to get my Daddy a pink bow-tie!

When everything truly went down hill for me was when I found Kiel James Patrick. Why do the bow-tie bracelets have to be so darn cute!


On a recent trip to a college town about a hour and half from where I live, my classmates and I were able to walk around with our teachers and shop some. We went into this really cool shop and I found this: 

Pearls + Sparkly Bow = My Dream! 

A few years ago, my Aunt Pamela (not really my aunt, but I will explain later) gave me a gold Tiffany bow ring! I wear it all the time and it is so pretty! 



Even Kate Spade loves bows!!! 



Bows are really the in-thing right now! One of my Lilly Pulitzer dresses even has bows on the back! 


I think the reason that I like bows so much is because they are so universal. They can be any color you want them to be, they can be on anything you want them to be on, and they can be for both genders! You can't lose with bows; you can only win! 

In tomorrow's post I will talk about my lifelong love: Vera Bradley! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment