6/19/2013

A Nail Polish Collection by mSv

Okay, so I most likely have more nail polish then most stores. Like my jewelry, my Nana and Moma have been buying it for me even before I really like nail polish. So I thought why not Lay all of my nail polishes out and show y'all.


Okay this is a over view of my collection.

The big massive group of bottle in the upper left had corner are all of my mini OPI nail polishes. I decided to put them all into a color spectrum order for your enjoyment... :) 














All of my mini's into one box. :) 

To the regular size OPI Nail polish bottles and shatter bottles. 


Regular... 


...Shatters.


I have 61 OPI NAIL POLISHES!!!!!! Holy Smokes!!!

Now on to my other brands of nail polishes. Here are the bigger name brands. 




Essie...


Revlon...


Orly...


And my other, other bottles of nail polish, all versus brands. 






All of my nail polishes into of of my desk drawer that was previously occupied by stationary. 

And for the Total. Drum roll, please. *waits for drum roll.* 


Dont judge me by this number, please. But 86 is a pretty big number... Well this post has also made me organize my nail polish collection so that they aren't all over my room and fulling up valuable space on my bookshelf. 

Have a great day tomorrow! And thank you for reading! See y'all tomorrow! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

8 comments:

  1. UY Collection offers beautiful and attractive casual pret dresses designed uniquely in our multi-designer studio by one of the finest couturier for women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shahid Mayo an uprising brand that has ensured its quality and has ensured trust with its customers, that’s why in just a few months we have managed to present two Exquisite Collection of lawn and oRGANZA DRESS for our beloved Customers. Our launching collection named “Tehzeeb” was a huge success in Pakistani market, which offered various features like Front Embroidered And Front Patch With Embroidered sleeves and embroidered shafting dupatta. Our latest collection named “Mehrama” is now the talk among the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uzman Yasen is a designer clothes brand which offers Basic Wear, Designer clothes Couture as well as exquisitely detailed Bridals. Also presents alluring luxury ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saheliyaan introduces an impeccable array of Designer luxury khussas along with high-end kolhapuris and nawabi style in addition to exemplary Handcrafted ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shahid Mayo an uprising brand that has ensured its quality and has ensured trust with its customers, that’s why in just a few months we have managed to present two Exquisite Collection of lawn and Dress Design for our beloved Customers. Our launching collection named “Tehzeeb” was a huge success in Pakistani market, which offered various features like Front Embroidered And Front Patch With Embroidered sleeves and embroidered shafting dupatta. Our latest collection named “Mehrama” is now the talk among the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Launching new collection for all the chic ladies fashionistas out there searching for their true fashion color. Our just out prepossessing collection Sang-e-Mah offers quintessential Chiffon Dressesthat will bring every lady back in vogue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shahid Mayo has outdone themselves yet again, Launching new collection for all the chic ladies fashionistas out there searching for their true fashion color. Our just out prepossessing collection Sang-e-Mah offers quintessential Chiffon Dresses that will bring every lady back in vogue.Indulge yourself in pure competent and ample color with our recent modern Chiffon Dresses From fair alluring embroidery alongside with galactic embellishments that will make you feel like a star among the ordinary!Chiffon Collection 2022, which is being featured in our Sang-e-Mah collection is everything that a woman could ever wish for to wear. Pure fabric with intricate embroideries hits right at the top of a fashionista’s wishlist.Let your true-self shine in this beautifulChiffon
    Collection 2022

    ReplyDelete