6/14/2013

What's in My Jewelry Box

TGIF! I don't think I even have to ask how everyones Friday was, because it is Friday after all! Today was the first day all week that I have not played tennis. I have to say that it was nice to be able to sleep in and not have to go and play 8 hours of tennis. So I was thinking about what kind of jewelry I was going to wear with an outfit and I thought about making a blog post about what is in my jewelry box!

My Nana and Moma have been buying me jewelry since before I could even wear jewelry. As a result of my Nana and Moma's obsession I have accumulated a lot of jewelry over the years. Until today when I took everything out of my jewelry box and lad it all out on my bed, I never realized how much jewelry I actually had. Two Christmas's ago, I received a pretty big jewelry box as a present. Before, I got my jewelry box I had never has a place to put all my jewelry that was my own. When I was little, my Moma always keep my jewelry in her jewelry box.


So here is an overview of all the things that were in my jewelry box. I have a lot of bracelets, some rings, some necklaces, a Lilly Pulitzer iPhone case, and a lot of earrings (as you can tell I like earrings (: ). 


At the top i have some of my Lilly pulitzer tags. From left to right: two Camilla bracelets, two of the watches are Skagen and the other one is from Charming Charlie. 


Some random bracelets. you can see my bow/pearl bracelet from my Currently Obsessed With post. Two over from that is is my "Tennis" bracelet my Aunt Karen got me for Christmas (again not really my aunt, but my Moma's best friend). The silver one to the far right is Tiffany and my Aunt Pamela got it for me when I was little. Above my Tiffany braclete i have one of my old iPhone cases that was Lilly Pulitzer. 


The necklace at the bottom that is silver is alsoTiffany and also from my Aunt Pamela. From left to right: a necklace I got at a silent auction for $5, my Daddy's High School class of 1980 ring, a Lilly Pulitzer Locket I got for my birthday, a necklace that has tennis rackets on it, another with the fleur-de-lis, my monogram necklace, and then some other random necklaces. Oh, yeah, and my pearls are above my Tiffany necklace! 


Lots, and lots of pairs of earrings. I love earrings because they are so easy to wear, you hardly think about them and they are super cute! I thank my Moma everyday for getting my ear pierced when I was too little to remember. 


The rings are sorted by weather they are silver or gold. All of my Silver rings are to the left, and all of my gold rings are to the right..In the silver rings on the bottom row, second to the right, is my Princess Diana/Kate replica engagement ring, I wear it all the time it is one of my favorites. In the gold rings on the top row on the left you can see my bow ring, that is from Tiffany's and again from my Aunt Pamela. the sun glass on the left are Ray-Bans I got for Christmas, and the ones on the right are from Country Club Prep I got for my birthday. 

Well there you are. Now you know what's in my jewelry box. Tell my what you think in the comments and whats your favorite piece of jewelry in your jewelry box! 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

1 comment:

  1. Nice! You’re definitely not kidding when you said your Nana and Moma have been buying you jewelry since before you could even wear jewelry. You have a lot of good ones here. Which ones are your favorite? Anyway, thanks for sharing!

    Verna Ford @ Jacobs the Jewellers

    ReplyDelete