6/24/2013

My Apple Products


Last week I ordered a monogramed decal for my laptop from an Etsy shop called Cali's Cases. I ordered it last Wednesday so it only took 3 business days. I was so happy with it. This got me thinking about my Apple products, because I was going to put it on my MacBook Pro. 


So cute!!!! 

So here is were the magic behind this blog happens. 



So when I got my Mac a year and a half ago I wanted to protect it from scratches so I asked for a pink Incase Unibody for Christmas. Yeah, I like pink. I got my screen saver off of some website, but don't you love it, it is so cute and it has an anchor on it!!! I was the first person in my family who has ever had a Mac. I grew up with PCs, but I love Macs so much more! I am defiantly a Mac Girl! 


I also have an iPhone 4. It will be 2 years old in July, so I think that I am going to get an iPhone 5 with my report card money. I cracked my screen last summer and have never gotten it fixed because I have been waiting and saving for the iPhone 5. Like my background?! 


I got my iPad three Christmases ago and I love it! Notice the case? It Lilly! Of course I have a monogramed background! 

So you now know about my Apple addiction. I love Macs, iPhones, and iPads! See y'all tomorrow!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment