6/06/2013

My Favorite Shoes

I love shoes! Flip-flops, high heels, sneakers, flats, you name it I love it! You have already seen my obsession with Jack Rogers. So here are a some of my other favorites.

I love my Sperry Top Siders. They are so versatile. You can wear them with skirts, jeans, shorts, anything. You can wear them in any season, too! Sperrys are also really comfortable and you can get them in all different kinds of colors and designs.


One of my favorite things about summer is that I get to bring out my Rainbows. I have had a pair for 5+ years. They are worn, water damaged, and comfy. I love them. At the end of last summer I bought a new pair because my others were starting to look really bad.  




Stephen Bonanno is a GENIUS!!!! I love my Stephen Bonanno monogramed sandals! They are so comfortable! Mine don't look like the ones in the picture. Mine are white where the black is and turquoise where the pink is. I love them so much! 



To my favorite winter shoe: Duck Boots! I love them so much! They can handle rain, snow, and the life of a teenager! They are also so comfortable! You can see a trend, I only like shoes that are comfortable. 


Do you really think that I would forget my Jack's? If you read my last few posts you know that Jack Rogers are my favorite to wear to wedding, school, with jeans, and pretty much everyplace else! This picture is not of a pair I own, its of my schools colors: blue and green! I love that you can get Jack Rogers in any color you want!


Well, I love shoes and now you know my favorites. 

Tomorrow's post is about my southern heritage. 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment