6/25/2013

Packing for Camp...

I go to this two week camp, it is at a university on the east coast and we stay in the university's dorms. It is really fun! This will be my 4th year going and I always love it! Well on Sunday I leave for this camp. Don't worry, I have been diligently working on blog posts for while I am gone, that is why I didn't post for three days, I was working on 7+ blog post for when I am at camp. So I leave on June 30 and I don't get back home until July 11, yeah I miss 4th of July and eating cherries, and going to the pool, and all the things that we as Americans tend to do on the 4th of July.

I have been packing for camp for the past week, and I am still not completely finished. Since it is two weeks, or almost that, 12 days, I have to pack a lot of stuff. I am taking a huge suitcase, a truck, and a portable fan because the dorms don't have air conditioning and it is in July.


Yeah, that's right, I have a monogramed trunk with Vineyard Vines whales on it! 

So this is what I pack for camp:
14+ Shirts

14+ Pairs of Shorts and 1 Pair of Jeans

I don't know how many t-shirts, but enough for two weeks

7 Pairs of Athletic Shorts

Sleeping Shorts aka boxers 

Shoes :) 

And I don't think y'all need to see my underwear. But I am packing it.

Other stuff  I have packed:
All of my Jewelry

Sheets and a Blanket (of course the blanket is monogramed!) 

Towels, Alarm Clock, Surge Protector, and a Pop-up Laundry Hamper


I always overpack when I go to this camp, but its okay because I have flexibility. I also have a huge fan, but it is in my garage and I don't want to have to go outside and get it, I am a lazy bones.

See y'all tomorrow!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment