6/11/2013

Pink!!!

Well, if you haven't already guessed by the header and the background of this blog, my favorite color is pink. I mean I like other colors too, but the majority of the things I own are pink. My room has mostly pink things in it and my locker had pink wallpaper. So you could call me a pinkaholic.

One of my favorite quotes! :) 

Most of y'all are thinking 'Of course she likes pink, probably always has liked pink.' And that is incorrect. I only really started like pink when I started Middle School, before that I only tolerated pink because my Moma wanted me to like pink. I must've had an epiphany, because then i realized that I loved it and haven't  stopped loving it. 

Here are a few of my favorite (pink) things! 

I took this in Costa Rica! 

All of my Birthday presents this year were wrapped in pink paper. 

I have rain boots with pink, yellow, and green elephants on them. 

My phone case is pink. 

My laptop and it's case are pink. 

I have a shirt that has a monogram that is pink. 

I have a Keep Calm poster that is pink. 

The screen saver of my laptop was solid pink for over a year and was replaced by more pink. 

I bought my father a pink striped bow tie. 

All of thought things are just a drop in the bucket of the things I own that are pink. Thank y'all for reading, and see you guys tomorrow! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog :) Where did you get your rainboots?

    xoxo
    Essie
    www.DeJour06.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My Moma bought my rainboots for me a few years ago, so I don't know, sorry!

      Your Faithful Prepster,
      mSv

      Delete