6/20/2013

Milestones

I have had this blog for 24 days. In that 24 days, people from all over the world have visited my blog, today, The Total Prepster reached 500 Total Pageviews.

 
I may just have to frame this picture!!! 


Okay this is were I personally thank everyone, and say,
Hello, United States. 
Здравствуй, Россия. 
Hallo, Deutschland.
Hello, Nederland.
Hello, United Kingdom.
Olá, Portugal.
Hello, bonjour, Canada.
Bonjour, France.
Witam, Polska.
Здравствуйте, Україна.
日本、こんにちは。
Hello, Australia. 
Olá, Brasil.
And Hello, to any other countries that I have missed.

This is were I ask y'all another thing. Tell me your story. You already know mine, so I want to know yours. So please in the comments just say hi, or something about yourself. 

Thank you all again for taking the time to read my blog.

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment