6/18/2013

My Other Lilly's

If you have read any of my posts you know my love/obsession with Lilly Pulitzer products. I have already showed y'all my Lilly Pulitzer Dresses, so I thought I would show y'all my other Lilly Products.    I love Lilly Pulitzer because they make stuff that is fashionable and utilitarian.



I have a Lilly croakie that says "Social Butterfly," which describes me very well!  


A wallet with Flamingos on it! I always think, "Wear pink and make the boys wink!" But this wallet is really useful, it holds a lot for stuff. It is really nice. 


It is one of my old iPhone cases, I have an Otter box, because I drop my phone way to much to not have it. I miss my Lilly case, it was so darn cute! 


I love the iPad case that I got for Christmas. It is so cute, and I can always find it! 


I also have a Lilly Pulitzer jewelry box, that I mostly take when I travel. This holds so much jewelry, I love that it have a ring holder!



To go into my jewelry box, I have a gorgeous Lilly Pulitzer locket that I got for my birthday! I love the back! So cute! Thank you, Moma! 


You can also thank my Moma for these earrings that she got me just because. Love ya, Moma! 


For my Birthday, I got this adorable Lilly bracelet with an anchor on it! So cute!

Hope you enjoyed! Tell me if you have any utilitarian Lilly items that I may not have in the comments! Have a good Wednesday!

Your Faithful Prepster,
mSv

No comments:

Post a Comment