6/01/2013

First Saturday of Summer

This is my first Saturday of Summer!!! How am I going to spend? I am going to a pool party for the end of the school year at a friend's house. So since I am not doing anything really exciting today, I thought I would pick my top five summer essentials.

1. Sunscreen!!!



Any kind of sun screen will help prevent skin cancer. Did you know that people who are in their late teens and early twenties are the most likely to develop skin cancer. So, if you don't want a patch of your skin removed: WEAR SUNSCREEN!!!

2. Jack Rogers!!


What else would I say! They go with almost every summer outfit!

3. Vineyard Vines Flag Tee!



Great for the 4th of July Barbecue and wonderful pool cover up for the rest of the summer! 

4. J. Crew 4" Chico Shorts


A must have this summer! The chico's come in an assortment of colors that will go with anything in your summer wardrobe! 

5. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote


Perfect for the pool and for trips to the beach!!! 

Thank you for reading and have a great weekend! 

Your Faithful Prepster, 
mSv 

No comments:

Post a Comment